Frontend React Software Engineer – London – Competitive Salary + Chance to Work with a Unique Company who are Leaders in their Field
One of the leading Enterprise organisations in their field who have expanded into being a global powerhouse are currently seeking a Frontend React Software Engineer to join their team to work on some of the biggest, most exciting IT projects in the world
This is an excellent opportunity for a Frontend React Software Engineer to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over billions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and a Frontend React Software Engineer would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
With a worldwide network of 75,000+ employees working across several different countries and continents, this company serve their 30m+ customers with top-class care
Founded in Germany, this company are seen as one of the major institutions in their field and their reputation throughout Europe is very strong – they are a household name and they are one of the most revered companies in their industry
Despite their size, they look after each employee as an individual and they do their best to make sure that their employees are happy and receiving as much support and training as necessary.
About the Frontend React Software Engineer Role:
If you are a talented Front-End Software Engineer who enjoys building products - then this could be the role for you.
The company are using Gatsby and React with TypeScript on the frontend, along with GraphQL to get data from our APIs.
They use GraphQL Modules and AWS lambda functions to keep things organised in their "Backend for Frontend" and they are styling everything with PostCSS.
Everything is hosted in AWS and they have CI/CD fully enabled along side GitLab in their complete DevOps platform. Terraform also means they deploy infrastructure as code.
• Develop React on the frontend and on the GraphQL server
• Work in an agile team with other frontend engineers and product designers.
• Plan, build, test, and release new features and experiments in TypeScript and React.
• Mentor other team members through pair programming and code reviews.
• Help solve the challenges that come with large-scale systems and lots of data
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
• Solid experience with React or similar (Angular / Vue)
• Experience using Apollo GraphQL
• Experience using Gatsby
• Experience with unit testing, preferably Jest and Cypress
• Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Orbis Consultants:
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.