The Full-Stack Developer Role and the Business
One of the world’s most widely recognised names within Financial Services are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team to work on the development of one of a product that clears hundreds of interest rate products.
The team are a coalition of bright minds working together to transform business requirements into business savvy features by solving problems, debugging and optimizing code to ensure high level performance and optimisation. However, they need Full Stack Developer to perform the full cycle application developmental responsibilities, as well as introducing new technologies into the business, providing guidance and feedback on findings from the team and to build proof of concepts for the best approach.
Main Responsibilities and required Competencies for a Full Stack Developer
- Gather information on external facing web offerings to assess how clients will access the system.
- Designing the architecture and implementing the system which processes volumes of data.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate into a pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Review requirements, translating them into high level design and participate in architectural discussions with other team members.
Key Skills for the Senior Full Stack Developer
- Mostly backend development with Java
- Beneficial experience includes a background within financial services, trading and an exchange/clearing house.
Given the current climate, the business have put together a seamless structure to interview and on board during these tough times.
If you’re interested in pursuing a Full Stack Developer role and want to find out more, please send an updated CV to email@example.com with your availability for a telephone chat to discuss the details!