New York, USA
Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Full Stack Developer| New York, NY | Immerse into Machine Learning |
If you are passionate about the power of new technology, come join the automation team. We will be applying Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML) , Business Process Management (BPM), and other innovative technology
One of the biggest firms within automation amongst payments and analytics have created enormous opportunity to leverage new and disruptive technologies with an enterprise focus on automation.
This brand new team in a fortune 500 company is giving a full stack developer a chance to work with the brightest minds in Machine Learning.
You'll be someone who enjoys working on solving problems ,challenges, and continuously learning; a great communicator; is focused on delivering high quality output in a timely manner; working collaboratively with various stakeholders within and outside the company; who leads by example; and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with lots of moving pieces.
Other good to haves:
- Expertise with Core Java
- Interest in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Focus on building highly responsive, user friendly systems with good API design, TDD, continuous integration and automated testing.
- An understanding of server side stack predominately Java
- Experience with high performance applications.
- Incredible with debugging
- Understanding of infrastructure and ability to work on Greenfield Projects
- Knowledge of frameworks/tooling including React, Redux, Java Script
- Significant experience architecting front end solutions (NPM modules, mono-repository patterns etc)
Not only will you have the opportunity to progress your career whilst making a huge impact at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Bonus upto $40k
- 25k Dedicated to your personal tuition.
- Private health coverage and gym membership.
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off!
- A great office downtown Manhattan
Become a part of a Automation revolution and have complete autonomy within a Fortune 500 company.
Apply to this Ad or send your details to -
*NEED TO HAVE U.S. Citizenship*