Full Stack Engineer – Digital Platform (Ruby/Go/React)
A well-known organization are building out their engineering team in NYC and are seeking engineers to work in their technical environment consisting of Ruby and Golang backend with a React/Redux frontend.
There are building out their digital platform used to connect millions globally and are happy to consider software engineers with 2+ years commercial experience who want to be part of their journey.
Full Stack Engineer Responsibilities;
- Full stack development (or a Frontend/Backend focus) of cloud native, highly scalable web applications with Ruby + Golang and React/Redux
- Designing and developing distributed systems
- Working in a dockerized, AWS hosted environment
Full Stack Engineer Requirements;
- 2+ years of commercial experience with either Ruby, Golang, Python or React
- A passion for technology and a desire to work with thought leaders
- Experience with AWS and Docker is beneficial
The successful engineer will have the chance to work for an organization valued at well over a billion dollars as it goes through a technology transformation.
- Flexible working
- Above average compensation
- True engineering culture.