Our client, a Global Financial Organization utilizing the latest technology, is looking for talented Full-Stack Engineers who pride themselves on their craftsmanship and their abilities to solve problems creatively.
There are high growth opportunities within multiple teams developing advanced micro-services products and platforms. Positions include both Full-time and 6-month contract roles.
Location: New York, NY.
- Collaborate with product owners and engineers throughout the entire development life cycle
- Work with other cross-functional engineering teams, to ensure technical compatibility, user satisfaction and deploy successfully
- Follow and cultivate consistent development best practices
- Contribute to a mentor-led culture
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable University in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of Java-based software development experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of Java, Angular, React, SQL, J2EE, Kotlin OR Spring
- Experience constructing enterprise-grade APIs
- Experience with front-end development tools such as; Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Babel, Webpack or NPM
- Hands-on experience with Unix system programming
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and pressurized environment
Benefits and Rewards:
- Competitive compensation package
- Guaranteed bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Health benefits offered