£55000 - £65000 per annum + package
about 1 month ago
- Produce documentation including Business Requirements, Impact Analysis, UAT plans etc.
- Ensure that the validity and integrity of requirements are maintained throughout a project.
- Take ownership, communicate ideas and best practice with various business stakeholders to achieve efficient delivery of change across the strategic and regulatory work streams.
- Work with the Regulatory Reporting team to assess the impact of multiple regulations and define Target Operating Model accordingly.
- Represent the organisation's views at meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the development and enhancement of new and existing models.
- Ensure information is continually communicated and where necessary issues are escalated to management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Update procedures/SLA's as appropriate or ensure those who are updating procedures/SLA's have all relevant information.
Key Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years' experience in a Business Analyst position within Financial Services.
- Exposure to FX and/or Rates products.
- Ideally have exposure/understanding of clearing and settlement processes.
- Experience of creating business analysis documentation including business and functional requirements, use cases, road maps etc.
- Knowledge of the AGILE delivery framework beneficial.
- Working knowledge of CFTC and/or EMIR and/or BoE Regulatory Reporting desired.
- Working knowledge of FPML, FIXML, XML, Volante.
- Strong analysis and problem solving abilities.
- Able to quickly grasp stakeholder's points of view and identify the impact on a project.