My client a gaming studio that is looking to disrupt the industry, are currently looking to recruit for a Game Software Engineer to join their rapidly growing team.
They are looking to put the power back into gamers who can create their own games, they believe that the more people that are empowered to create, the better, more interesting and more diverse games will become. With the latest technologies, they are being part of the change.
Being a relatively new company, you will get the chance to shape the industry but also work on some of the latest gaming projects my client is currently developing, but they are looking for people with a creative mindset. They have a studio where you can speak freely and share ideas, and everyone continues to learn.
My client is looking for a Game Software Engineer to design and implement software at multiple levels of the software stack, but also implement game mechanics and game AI systems, but also help tools and frameworks for game development while also building networking systems for multiplayer games
- Experience from a game development background
- Strong technical expertise within game engines ideally using Unreal
- Expert experience using C++
- A grasp of performance, optimisation and data structures
- Fluency in English
- A team player with good communication skills
- Experience working with other languages such as Python, Rust or Go would be a bonus
For more information, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this position in more detail.