GCP Cloud Engineer - Financial Services – Frankfurt (€70,000 - €120,000)
An award-winning GCP Partner are expanding their GCP team with the hire of a Cloud Engineer for their team based in Frankfurt. The Cloud Engineer is a brand new role created to deal with the huge demand from customers to migrate services from on-premise to GCP. You will be joining an expert team of GCP professionals at the very beginning of a huge project.
Remote position (for now) but the successful candidate needs access to the Frankfurt office.
Cloud Engineer Responsibilities
- Understand the customer's needs and collaborate with team members to achieve well-designed, documented, and tested cloud solutions.
- Writing and peer-reviewing infrastructure as code (mainly Terraform)
- Working with customers to develop strategies and implement solutions for monitoring, compliance, and governance.
- Work closely with our partner: Google Cloud Platform
Cloud Engineer Requirements
- Passionate about GCP, automation, and customer service.
- Experience working with the GCP stack (GKE, Storage, Anthos, Apigee, Composer, Dataflow, Bigquery, Tensorflow, etc) or recently completed one of the GCP credited certifications.
- Familiar with containerisation and actively worked with Kubernetes or Docker.
- Passionate about automation with experience in CI/CD and code management tools (Git, Jenkins)
- Recent expsoure to Terraform
- In-depth knowledge of configuration management frameworks such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
What you can expect?
- One of the largest teams of GCP professionals in the world with one of the strongest relationships with Google Cloud. A great opportunity to learn from the best.
- A company that puts employees first with excellent training opportunities to upskill in relevant areas.
- Access to some of the biggest projects across Fortune 500 companies working with the latest technology.