A mature fintech start-up are eager to add to their ever-growing cloud practice with specialist GCP engineers.
Their cloud-based platform removes the complexity with international transactions, giving the customers full control. With enterprise-class solutions for some of the world’s most innovative companies, they understand the business needs and can help with market-leading products.
You will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in technology on challenging and rewarding projects. The team is always looking to grow as the demand for their products increases!
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Able to identify problems and solve them both collaboratively and independently
- Understanding of the interaction of alternate technologies with incumbent technology (looking for industry/technology awareness)
- Experience working with API’s (Apigee is preferred)
- Innovative thinker
- Cloud platform knowledge: GCP
- Development/scripting experience.
- Desirable programming languages: Python, Node.js
- Containerisation: Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, GKE
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- An ability to apply structured thinking, simplifying complex problems into component parts, to the resolution of project challenges.
- Interested in innovation and stays up to date with the latest tech trends.
- Working practices; thorough with high standards of work.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish relationships across the wider business.
- A strong sense of ownership and a desire to deliver quality outcomes for the business.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
What you can expect
A supportive management team that can provide an extensive budget for specialist training and certifications. From the first moment, you will be given a clear career progression path with clear targets in how to succeed within the business.
The projects will be diverse and complex so someone who enjoys a challenge and working out of their comfort zone will thrive.
The company will offer a competitive salary and a luxurious bonus to successful candidates.