GCP Data Engineer - Financial Services – Amsterdam (€70,000 - €100,000)
An award-winning GCP Partner are expanding their GCP team with the hire of a Data Engineer for their team based in Amsterdam. The Data Engineer is a brand new role created to deal with the huge demand from customers to migrate services from on-premise to GCP. You will be joining an expert team of GCP professionals at the very beginning of a huge project.
Remote position (for now) but the successful candidate needs access to the new Amsterdam office
Data Engineer Responsibilities
- Identify problems and provide insightful solutions
- Understand the customer's needs and collaborate with team members to achieve a positive outcome.
- Liaise with ML Engineers, Data Scientists, and Cloud Engineers.
- Work closely with our partner: Google Cloud Platform
Data Engineer Requirements
- Experience working with the GCP data stack (Dataflow, Bigquery, Tensorflow, etc)
- Familiar with big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, etc)
- Experience using Apache NiFi
- Familiar with DataOps and able to adopt a DevOps mindset.
What you can expect?
- One of the largest teams of GCP professionals in the world with one of the strongest relationships with Google Cloud so a great opportunity to learn from the best.
- A company that puts employees first with excellent training opportunities to upskill in relevant areas.
- Access to some of the biggest projects across Fortune 500 companies working with the latest technology.
Keywords: GCP, Anthos, Spark, Hive, Hadoop, BigQuery, DataOps, Google Cloud, Data, ML, Machine Learning, AI.