GCP Network Engineer - £55,000 - £90,000
An award-winning GCP partner, who specialises in digital transformations across many sectors are looking for a talented Network Engineer.
The role will see you advise some of the world’s leading financial institutions and develop bespoke IT solutions – from banking applications and trading systems to the implementation and support of complete platforms, and the modernisation of core banking systems.
The team are looking for cloud network engineers with at least one year of hands-on GCP experience.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex cloud infrastructure and networking challenges.
- Provide infrastructure solutions for complex cloud migrations and native cloud application developments.
- Perform hands-on IAC in high availability, highly scalable environments
- Champion the use of GCP, within the team and the wider business.
- Collaborate with the wider team (Data Engineers, Cloud Architects and DevOps Engineers)
- Engage in architectural discussions with senior technology executives to support decision-making processes.
Skills & Experience
- Ones years professional experience with GCP (Certification advantageous)
- Participated in cloud application migration strategies to meet customer-specific requirements
- Proficient with one scripting language
- A strong believer in Continuous Integration & Delivery and DevOps & agile principles and practices.
- Sound knowledge of automation technologies such as Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Xebia Labs, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
What they can offer you
You will be exposed to some of the brightest people in business and technology and be given a lot of ownership/autonomy over challenging projects.
The business has superb relationships with Microsoft, Google and Amazon and as a multi-cloud organisation you will have exposure to all these stacks, alongside experts in these fields.
If you’re interested in pursuing certifications in GCP, Azure, or AWS then the business has a huge budget for training to cover those costs.
The business has a fantastic reputation for career progression with many members of the team achieving multiple promotions... a great place to grow!
Keywords: GCP, Google Cloud, GKE, Engineering, Kubernetes, Python, Java, Clojure, Scala.