A highly reputable digital transformation consultancy are expanding their cloud engineering practice with the hire of a Google Cloud Architect in London. The company are Tier1 partners to the main cloud providers and are looking to deliver highly scalable solutions to their clients.
The GCP Architect is a newly created role in the business due to growth and would support in designing and delivering enterprise cloud solutions across a range of clients using the latest and greatest technologies.
Google Cloud Architect Responsibilities
- Act as a technical and highly capable thought leader who can propose strategies and solutions for their clients
- Leverage technical expertise within Cloud (mainly GCP), DevOps, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS to be able to suggest the most effective and efficient solutions
- Experiment and implement the latest technologies
Google Cloud Architect Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of cloud and DevOps ecosystems – specifically Google Cloud
- Technical background (engineering, architect, infrastructure or DevOps ideal)
- Strong stakeholder management and client facing capability
- A passion for new and emerging technologies
There is very limited travel in the role and a strong bonus (20%+) available.
This is a highly influential role within a large business, giving the solutions/customer engineer the opportunity to leverage the latest and most innovative technologies at scale to support their clients. If this sounds like you – please do not hesitate to apply!
GCP, Google Cloud, DevOps, Kubernetes, Python, Scala, Go, IaaS / PaaS / SaaS