Our Client, a Leading Global Financial Consulting firm, are looking for a Google Cloud Engineer to join their Cloud Practice within North America, based in their NYC headquarters.
This is a long term contract / contract to hire position paying competitive C2C or W2 rates.
- Must have the GCP Certification: Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- 5+ years of Designing and Deploying complex technology solutions within an internal or external client facing capacity.
- 2+ years of implementing Cloud based solutions in an enterprise environment.
- 1+years of professional work experience with Google Cloud
- Documentation experience
- The ability to work with sales and delivery teams on defining project scopes and assisting with business development meetings
- Ideally experience with Google Compute Engine (GCE), Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Google Cloud Load Balancer (GCLB) and Google Cloud Storage (GCS).
- UNIX / LINUX experience with knowledge in at least one scripting language
Please apply to discuss further.