They are at the forefront of a new era to shape and deliver Google Cloud Platforms, not only in London but they are making global changes to revolutionize cloud computing. Your work will have a direct impact on products that millions of people use daily.
Their team of Engineers, VP’s and Practice Leads are renowned in the industry; speaking at conferences around the globe, from San Francisco to London, tech conferences to Google talks.
Are you ready to work with interactive high-tech cloud solutions? As a GCP Cloud Engineer you will develop the implementation of GCP into leading financial firms.
- GCP Certified or in the process of obtaining certification
- 3+ years’ experience in development (ideally Java, Python or Scala)
- 1+ years’ experience with Google Cloud
- Google Compute Engine (GCE)
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Google Cloud Load Balancer (GCLB)
- Google Cloud Storage (GCS)
- Multiple health plan options
- Flexibility – work from home options
- Private Medical
- Dental cover
- Group Life assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel insurance
- Interest free season ticket
- Additional perks