The Google Cloud Engineer and the Business
A highly reputable digital transformation consultancy are expanding their cloud engineering practice with the hire of a Google Cloud Engineer in London. The company are Tier1 partners to the main cloud public providers and are looking to deliver highly scalable solutions to their clients.
The GCP Engineer is a newly created role in the business due to growth and would support in designing and delivering enterprise cloud solutions across one of the largest financial institutions in the world, helping with the deisgn, planning and implementation of GCP, in a highly regulated environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Google Cloud Engineer
- Open communication channels with stakeholders to engage and influence them with their requirements.
- Confident knowkedge of the Google Cloud Platform ecosystem, with the ability to articulate the approach to an enterprise level for transformations.
- Identify and manage complex technical deliverables to meet program requirements
- Technical maagement background within DevOps, solution architecture or infrastructure.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in emerging technologies.
Key Experience for the Google Cloud Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of Google Cloud and DevOps Ecosystems including Cloud Identity and Secrets Management.
- Strong technical background (engineering, architect, infrastructure or DevOps)
- Strong stakeholder management and client facing capability.
- Experience with programming languages (Python, Scala, Java, GO or Ruby).
- Working knowledge of Big Data frameworks (Apache Spark, EMR or Hadoop).
There is very limited travel in the role and a strong bonus is available.
This is a highly technical role within a large business, giving the Google Cloud Engineer the opportunity to leverage the latest and most innovative technologies at scale to support their clients. If this sounds like you – please don't hesitate to apply or drop me an email on email@example.com.