A highly reputable digital transformation consultancy are expanding their cloud engineering practice with the hire of a Google Cloud Engineer in London. The company are Tier1 partners to the main cloud public providers and are looking to deliver highly scalable solutions to their clients.
The GCP Engineer is a newly created role in the business due to growth and would support in designing and delivering enterprise cloud solutions across a range of clients using the latest and greatest technologies.
Google Cloud Engineer Responsibilities
- Act as a hands-on technical engineer to design and deliver enterprise cloud solutions for their clients
- Leverage technical expertise within Cloud (mainly GCP), DevOps, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS to be able to suggest the most effective and efficient solutions
- Experiment and implement the latest technologies
Google Cloud Engineer Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of cloud and DevOps ecosystems – specifically Google Cloud
- Strong technical background (engineering, architect, infrastructure or DevOps ideal)
- Strong stakeholder management and client facing capability
- A passion for new and emerging technologies
There is very limited travel in the role and a strong bonus available.
This is a highly technical role within a large business, giving the cloud engineer the opportunity to leverage the latest and most innovative technologies at scale to support their clients. If this sounds like you – please do not hesitate to apply!
GCP, Google Cloud, DevOps, Kubernetes, Python, Scala, Golang, IaaS / PaaS / SaaS