Google Cloud Security Architect position for a business committed to driving the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Developing new business models, focusing on topics such as blockchain, cloud engineering, artificial intelligence and the internet of things across all sectors.
You are likely to already have experience within a cloud, fs or working as a consultant in the security & cloud space and have a strong understanding of the key cloud security principles.
Cloud Security Architect Responsibilities:
- Help resource, build and run DevSecOps pods
- Work with client stakeholders on cloud security projects
- Oversee a pod of DevSecOps engineers aligned to one or multiple cloud security projects ensuring a consistently high-quality delivery
- Work with cloud vendors to resolve security gaps in products
- Present in a presales environment
Cloud Security Architect Skills:
- Ability to manage high stakes relationships, influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to shape cloud security proposals, solutions
- Financial acumen and the ability to identify sales opportunities
- People skills including motivation, relationships, interpersonal skills, coaching, conflict resolution
- Cloud - Google Cloud
- Languages - Java, Python and Scala
- Containerisation - Docker and Kubernetes