Start your recruitment career with Orbis
Your new company:
We are a multi-sector agency focused on digital, technology, data and financial services with high-profile clients across Europe, United States and Asia.
Headquartered in London, we also have an office in New York. We have a growing team of consultants in London and a strong list of excellent clients to work with.
This is a unique opportunity to join a business at an exciting phase of expansion, with unrestricted opportunity for career advancement.
Your new role:
We are looking for associate consultants to join our crew and contribute to our growing team in London, fulfilling a new career in recruitment. Passionate techies who are inquisitive and eager to learn would fit right in.
Orbis Consultants specialise in recruiting for jobs within FinTech, Digital, Machine Learning & AI, Financial Services and Data.
In this role you will benefit from extensive training and development from the team of Senior Consultants and Managing Directors, who between them have a wealth of combined experience in recruiting, so you’ll be learning from the best. They actually know what they’re talking about and have been working with some of the best names in financial services exclusively for years.
You will be offered constant support and guidance, providing a solid direction to your recruitment career.
Do you have what it takes?
- Energy, ambition, motivation and desire to be successful
- Confidence and a sociable team player
- Passion for tech and digital
- Creative ability to think outside the box
- Creative/technology/finance background and/or experience within recruitment would be advantageous but not essential for this position
- Someone who is able to demonstrable desire to be successful and natural ability to build relationships
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked
You will join a collaborative and sociable team with ongoing training and support. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive commission scheme (there is no threshold and nearly everyone earns commission straight away)
- Incentive trips abroad to various locations across Europe and USA (the next one is Vegas!)
- Monthly top performers lunch clubs at Michelin or 5* star rated restaurants
- Unlimited personal development budget. Unlimited budget for industry events, conferences and training courses
- Early Friday finish
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Flexible smart casual dress code
- Unlimited barista coffee cart onsite, breakfast every Monday, weekly happy hour, beer and cider taps
- Gym vouchers, office table tennis and air hockey table
- Annual summer festival and various other WeWork perks
- Office music and drinks fridge (always fully stocked)
We thought you might also want to know more about our location
Our London office is based in state-of-the-art WeWork offices, 1 minute from Aldgate East Station and 7 minutes from Liverpool Street. We’re close to a long list of amenities, the vast choice of street food at Spitalfields Market, the tranquil bars and restaurants at St Katherine’s Docks and access to the city right on our doorstep.
What you need to do now
Send over an application with your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can – we’re looking forward to hearing from you