We are an international business and have high profile clients in London, Europe, United States and Hong Kong. We go above and beyond what is expected from a Recruitment firm, predicting our clients’ future needs using market mapping and strategy.
In this role, you will benefit from extensive training and development from the team of Senior Consultants and Managing Directors, who between them have over 50 years combined experience in Recruiting.
Thanks to our established client base, you’ll have a huge pool of candidates and clients who are already familiar with the company.
You will be responsible for reaching out to new candidates and clients, sourcing CVs, interviewing candidates and liaising with clients on their Recruitment needs.
What are we looking for?
- Energetic, ambitious, tenacious graduates who are target driven
- A demonstrable desire to be successful
- Excellent natural ability to build relationships
- Hands on and excited about working in recruitment or sales
- Ready to work strongly with candidates and clients of all levels globally
- A team-player who is motivated, inquisitive, fast paced and eager to learn
How do we reward our consultants?
- Fast track career progression dictated by performance, no politics here
- Market leading, uncapped commission structure with no threshold to how much you can earn
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star Restaurants
- Bi-annual holiday incentives such as Ibiza, Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Las Vegas for high achievers
- Subsidised gym membership
- 4 30pm finish every Friday
- Free breakfast Mondays
- Weekly Thursday Happy Hour, hosted by WeWork
- Annual Summer Festival
- Cycle to work scheme
- Unlimited budget for industry events
- Office radio
- Extended gym lunches
- Office fridge fully stocked with beer & wine!