Our client, a disruptive Real Estate Technology startup, provides the Number 1 technology product connecting consumers, agents and brokers through the entire journey of buying, selling or renting of homes.
As a Group Product Manager, you will lead data product initiatives, providing strategic direction in the building of the highest quality and highest fidelity integrations with data providers. You will drive scale for both performance and integration efficiency. You will manage a growing team of PM's, whilst working closely with Directors and C-Suite Executives.
A huge opportunity to get involved with a disruptive, fast-growing and stable business before they IPO!
The position is Full-Time. Location: Seattle
- Own a scaling data-driven product with rapidly-changing datasets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, architect, build and maintain.
- Set and measure KPI's across product verticals.
- Identify and negotiate with third-party vendors to acquire and integrate new data sources.
- Become a SME within the real estate technology space.
- 10+ years experience in software product management roles building and launching successful data-driven products.
- 5+ years of experience of database or ETL design.
- Less than 2 years of people leadership/management is highly desired.
- Experience in; building data pipelines, architecting large-scale data schemas, ETL tools, data conversion and setting up processes for measuring datasets.
- Hands-on experience with SQL, MySQL and/or Postgresql.
- Ability to work with highly technical engineering teams including; Data Engineers and Backend/Server-side Engineers.
Product Management, Leadership, Data, Datasets, Data Pipeline, ETL Design, SQL, MySQL, Postgresql, Management, Technology, Startup, Real Estate