£100000 - £120000.00 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits + Flexible Working
4 months ago
Hands on Development Manager - Digital Banking Platform (Java)
This is a permanent role, based in the City of London which is paying up to £120k + bonus + benefits.
A global financial services firm is building out a brand-new digital banking innovation hub and are looking for a hands on Development Manager or Technical Lead to drive the architecture and development of their next generation, mobile first high scale applications.
This role would involve technical leadership, architecture design and also hands on development of an API driven microservices based digital banking platform, that will be used by millions globally.
It doesn't matter if your expertise is backend, frontend or fullstack development but they are searching for truly talented technologists who are able to work with technologies such as Java 8+, Node, React and Redux in a DevOps cultured environment.
- Build out and lead/inspire a newly formed high-performance development team
- Remain hands on with development where needed but also be able to inspire and drive technical decisions and strategy
- Work in a collaborative agile team with a DevOps culture alongside some of the brightest engineers in this space who are going through this large-scale transformation towards digital innovation
- Technologies like Java, Node, React, Redux
- Microservices architecture experience
- Be able to drive a DevOps agile culture
- Be able to build, lead and inspire development teams
If you would like to develop the next great digital banking application with cutting edge technologies while working with some of the best in the industry, please do not hesitate to apply!