A highly regarded insurance business based in the City of London has embarked upon a greenfield digital transformation, to completely transform the way the business utilise and access data.
As Head of Data and Information Management you will:
- You will be the single point of contact leading all aspects of data management throughout the business.
- Identify the data strategy and vision for the business, leading he design, development and delivery of the digital transformation.
- You will be supported by the wider Data team, including a DQ & BI Manager, DQ Analyst and BI Analyst - of which you will be accountable for the further development and management. The wider team use tooling such as Power BI, Excel, SQL and SSIS, so any knowledge of this is extremely beneficial.
- Enforce best practice and framework to manage the end-to-end collection, storage and safety of data.
Head of Data and Information Management Requirements:
- Communication skills are undoubtedly one of the most important aspects of this role, you will face off to Executive stakeholders.
- Ideally, you will have delivered a near similar project and be comfortable with the best practice and methods of doing so.
- Design, development and delivery of Data Information programmes.
A brilliant compensation package on offer, inclusive of a great bonus and additional benefits.