Head of Data Governance/Management – Investment Firm – £110k
An extremely well-funded investment firm are expanding their data function with the hire of a Head of Data Governance and Management. This is a great opportunity for a strong leader to design and deliver a data strategy amongst the digital transformation they are on.
Head of Data Governance/Management Responsibilities
- Lead the design, development and delivery of an enterprise-wide data strategy and vision
- Manage, lead and support members of the data management team
- Utilize a strong background in data management and related technology to drive forward thoughtful, impactful change
- Manage and influence stakeholders as an expert within data management
Head of Data Governance/Management Requirements
- Strong background in a senior role having focused on data governance, management and quality strategy/delivery
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop a team
- An appreciation for data-driven financial or investment products is ideal
There is a great benefits package on offer, including flexible working options and a very strong bonus culture (25%) to name a few.
If you are a Head of Data who is wanting to make a huge impact on the strategy for a multi-billion pound investment firm, please do not hesitate to apply!