A fantastic opportunity for a PMO Lead to join a leading financial services firm, acting as the Lead PMO, managing the delivery of PMO services to programmes and projects within the organisation.
PMO Lead - Ideal Candidate
- This role is for an experienced PMO with extensive experience managing complex PMO functions within Financial Services.
- Experience in managing teams delivering across broad organisational change and understanding the impact this has on the people, processes and culture within the company.
- Previously built out a PMO Analyst Practice, developing new frameworks, methodologies and templates.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Posses Business Change methodology certifications.
- Manage a large to team of PMO Managers and specialists to deliver across a portfolio of change within the organisation.
- Analyse PMO strategies and deliverables and work closely with Portfolio Lead to ensure projects are delivered upon and within the correct governance.
- Responsible for managing the Programme Budget - including coordination of project forecasting with team managers and tracking of Actuals vs Forecast with the Finance team
- Contribute to planning meetings and help establish an efficient and transparent delivery process