HIGH PROFILE - Head of Security Engineering - Well Funded Digital Banking Start-Up
The Client is looking for a Head of Security Engineering to lead a fast-growing security team for their digital business banking platform that is rivaling high street banks. You will ensure high level of tech security on the product and infrastructure whilst fostering a strong security engineering culture at the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with a leading start-up that has successfully been through 2 rounds of funding and most recently raised $20 million.
Duties of Role
- Guaranteeing proper governance for system and access management.
- Guiding penetration testing and protecting the client from real-time attacks.
- Managing a team of 3 talented Security Engineers.
- Collaborating with other heads of departments to streamline the product capabilities and efficiencies.
- Degree Educated in a relevant field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics Etc).
- Previous experience as a developer.
- A good and proven understanding of topics such as networks, infrastructure, protocols, application and cloud security, IAM, SIEM, secure development, and cryptography.
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Fluent in both German and English
- Needs to have strong incident-response capability and the ability to handle burning issues methodically.
What you get
- Competitive compensation
- Company-wide incentives.
- A business that prides its self on its culture and office atmosphere.
- Computer of choice
- Great work to life balance.
- Flexible working past COVID-19
- 28 days holiday.