HIGH PROFILE - Corporate Sales Manager - Premier Google Partner - High Paying
A leading Global FinTech Consultancy who is a premier partner of Google is looking for a Corporate Sales Manager to join its ever-growing GCP practice. You will be looking to sell the full GCP suite into a host of corporate companies and work alongside highly respected and well-known professionals in the world of Google.
The role is based out of the London office and has an aspect of travel around the EMEA region.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will already have productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the Google Corporate team.
- Responsible for achieving the numbers for the Google Cloud practice in new business
- A deep understanding of how Google Cloud Platform impacts corporate clients.
- the ability to generate and manage the full cycle of sale activity from lead through to on-boarding.
- Strategic planning to implement an increase in market share.
- Must be familiar with the local markets and customs as well as extensive knowledge from a regional aspect.
Skills and Expertise
- Proven at exceeding sole sales targets in Cloud Services.
- Minimum of 4 years of GCP Sales Experience.
- Working independently but also being able to collaborate with the global team with business priorities.
- Must have highly effective communication skills and know-how to deal with all levels internally and externally.
- High levels of energy and not scared to make bold moves.
What You Get
- Opportunity to work onsite and collaborate with Google
- Competitive salary and commission with achievable targets.
- A business that prides its self on its culture.
- Clear cut progression path.
- Great work to life balance.
- Flexible working.
If you think you might be suitable for the role please send you cv into today or give me a call and we can talk through the opportunity in more detail.