A well-established FinTech with a great name in the payments space is growing out their customer-facing team with the hiring of an Implementation Consultant in their London HQ.
As a Consultant in this team, you’d be helping with presales and discovery as well as the implementation of their API driven payments platform which is used globally. Although you’d have exposure to the client to deliver this, there is very little travel involved.
Implementation Consultant Responsibilities;
- Working closely with the sales, product and engineering teams to deliver solutions for a portfolio of clients
- Play a pivotal role through the discovery and presales process
- Work closely with the client to implement the solution required for the platform
Implementation Consultant Requirements;
- 2+ years commercial experience with implementation (ideally within Payments or Fintech)
- Any technical knowledge is beneficial (e.g. SQL or Comp Sci degree)
- Strong agile experience
- Strong communicator who can work in a client facing environment
If you are a presales or implementation consultant who is looking to take the next step as a successful company grows their already impressive client list, please do not hesitate to apply!
It’s a collaborative start up culture with flexible working and a strong bonus culture.