We are a partner to a leading global Financial Markets Group, who are seeking to hire an Index Analyst into their integration team on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
Responsibilities as an Index Analyst:
- Analysis of data on the results of index rebalances to ensure the accuracy and quality of the changes of the review
- Eligibility checks on stocks potentially entering FTSE Russell indices, such as liquidity and free-float
- Conduct the periodic rebalancing process of FTSE indices and the associated implementation of any changes
Index Analyst Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, SQL and VBA
- 3+ years in a markets-focused role
Strong compensation package, including an extremely good bonus and pension structure.
If you are an experienced Index Analyst who is passionate about markets and enjoys working in a collaborative agile environment with intelligent like-minded individuals, please do not hesitate to apply!