Information Security Advisor role with Leading Financial Institution in the City to take responsibility for Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance across the entire organisation. The role will ensure that the group-wide information security management system is operating effectively and that inherent security threats are mitigated.
- Implementation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) policies.
- Maintaining controls catalogue and review of compliance requirements, eg IOSCO, GDPR, etc.
- Manage policy exception processes by reviewing Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies.
- Deliver awareness programs and targeted training sessions.
- Collaborate with IT teams on agreeing governance, risk and compliance plans for the compliance and business teams.
- Create reports for Information Security Committee, Board and Executive Committees.
Key Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Maths, Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar.
- Relevant experience with information security and governance, risk and compliance methods or audit (ideally within Financial Services).
- Able to explain technical and information security concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Driven and hard-working, able to handle fast-moving high-pressure environment.