Infrastructure Engineer – Contract – 6 months - £400 - £500/d
A well-known multi-national company is looking for 2x Infrastructure Engineers to work on internal infrastructure projects supporting over a thousand users across various offices across the globe.
You will help expand the existing teams capabilities, responding to support issues, and improving on existing performance of the infrastructure.
You will be the link between infrastructure and development, ensuring tasks are automated wherever possible.
• Delivery of new infrastructure services.
• Supporting a virtualised production environment.
• Maintenance of infrastructure hardware and software.
• Working to SLA’s when resolving incidents.
• Support for VMWare Horizon, Linux, Windows and Active Directory
• Linux (CentOS/Red Hat_
• HP & Dell hardware
• Automation with Ansible, PowerShell, Puppet and Terraform
• AWS or Azure
• Windows Server 2012+ and Windows !0
• Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop