A leading futures exchange, based in London, are currently going through a significant transformation across the business. As a result of that, they are building out their IT Project teams and need someone that can come in to help shape thier digital practise and end user technology standards.
You will be responsible to develop, manage, maintain and support, the companies core DW and EU IT infrastructure roadmaps.
Previous experience working in an exchange or similar type of derivatives/trading organisation would be very beneficial.
- Demonstrable track record of producing high quality requirement documentation
- Experience working within an ITIL environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Technical experience with XenDesktop/XenApp
- Strong relationhip and stakeholder management experience
- Technical knowlwedge and high level experience in IT Infrastrucutre
- Futures or Commodities experience and/or knowledge (ideal)
IR35 - You will be working through an umbrella company. The client will be covering the umbrella fees and emplye NI so you do not have to.
Due to the amount of applicants for this role, please bear with us in getting back to you.