£70000 - £850000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An Infrastructure Programme Manager role has opened up with a well-regarded financial institution based in Central London.
The role is working across a variety of infrastructure projects (network, virtulisation, physical, data and relocations) . The role will see you control budget and resources whilst communicating the programmes status to the head of the department. You will deliver multiple projects / programmes in concurrence.
You will be required to
- Track budgets and progress (in Jira)
- Over see multiple projects
- Communicate project status to the head of the depatment.
- Ensure delivery
- Manage multiple work streams
You will have
- Datacentre, network, relocation experience.
- Experience reporting into Senior Stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple work streams
- Experience managing large budgets
- Formal PM qualifications would be a plus (Prince 2 etc…)