Language Skills required: English and French Fluent (German beneficial)
Over the last century, my client has transitioned from a traditional publisher to the leading global open-source intelligence agency. Today, our customers need flexible, agile, interactive end-to-end support.
- Generates a substantive sales pipeline using core sales processes to produce revenue in line with quota.
- Ensure that accurate forecasting, pipeline management, and other sales processes/infrastructures are established.
- Creates and monitors lead generation action plans within defined segments to grow new business through maximizing upsell and cross-sell opportunities including proactively cold calling as well as lead follow up.
- Builds effective long-term relationships / high level of customer delight - with key senior-level decision-makers and influencers across an assigned group of customer accounts.
- Delivers best in class Account Management through high-level touchpoints within the existing client base.
- Timely proposal development and delivery, follow up and negotiation of contracts.
- Provides "Insight" to customer decision making through Industry, business, and extensive product knowledge.
- Able to clearly articulate the client's value proposition.
Job Complexity/Scope Differentiators:
- Works under general supervision within defined guidelines as part of a team.
- Requires some judgment or evaluation of a variety of factors according to established sales processes and procedures.
- Has general awareness of the industry, business, financials, and products/services, the market and core sales processes.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet established deadlines.
- Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information, recommendations and resolution of issues or concerns.
- Plans own territory or account approach based on assigned objectives
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Language skills required English and French Fluent (German beneficial).
- Has developed an understanding of the value proposition and core sales process.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Flexible, highly self-motivated with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all colleagues and departments.
If you feel you have the above skills or at least a good majority of them get applying or know somebody this would suite share it with them.
I would be delighted to give you the full job spec, and additional detail, if that would help with any deliberation. Please don't hesitate to apply for the role!