A rapidly growing Fintech organisation are in the market for an Insights Manager to drive strategy and innovation within their Compliance Operations team. They need someone highly analytical, who enjoys problem-solving, and is comfortable working on concurrent channels to take a lead role in what is a growing team.
The Role Includes:
- Strategic review into current processes and systems used, suggesting improvements and changes to optimise standards
- Work alongside the Product team to design new internal systems and improve existing ones
- Create, manage and execute projects in line with business priorities to enhance operational performance
- Work across departments to proactively identify and resolve operational compliance queries
- Represent compliance teams in cross-departmental projects when required.
- Experience within a startup, scale up or growing business
- Quantitative Mindset, able to extrapolate useful insight from complex analytics
- Has a deep desire to solve real problems, sees the beauty of data and structure and how important these are to identifying solutions
- Ability to influence others through strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Adept at conducting 80/20 analysis, drawing out business insights and presenting findings and recommendations persuasively
- Working knowledge of visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Periscope) - SQL an asset
** This is an excellent opportunity for senior exposure within a scaling business, where you will be working closely with the VP of Compliance Operations to influence critical decisions and affect genuine strategic changes - if you think this is you then please do get in touch! **