One of the UK’s leading FinTech companies is undergoing a period of rapid expansion, and to ensure that they can deliver a first-class experience they’re looking to grow their expanding applications team.
Their mission is to cure one of the banking industry’s primary problems: it’s reliance on outdated IT infrastructure. Nearly every bank is stuck on a legacy IT platform, which cripples their ability to innovate and give their customers the service they deserve.
Their solution to this is a cloud-based plug-in: a complete retail banking platform, capable of being configured easily to suit the needs of any bank. They have built Vault from the ground up as a cloud-native, microservice API architecture platform.
The team is looking for highly talented individuals to grow with their company and help achieve their ambitious goals.
Where they strive to create the best possible working environment; a healthy mix of great technical work, a supportive atmosphere and an irreverent sense of fun. They only hire the highest calibre candidates to join their team. While they will ask a lot of you, you will benefit from working in a world-class team and with colleagues who excel.
- Investigate application improvements and new features from a user-centred perspective
- Navigate a path between technical, product and client constraints
- Form design proposals centred on experience improvements
- Create and test prototypes to validate design thinking
- Document your outcomes appropriately for build teams and other stakeholders
- Design complex user interface elements focusing on the client’s needs.
- Have 2+ years of UX work experience
- Are interested in banking and enterprise design
- Prefer working in development teams rather than in design teams
- Appreciate less process and more free-form ways of working
- Have a broad set of UI and UX skills
- Like to shape your surroundings rather than have them shaped for you
- Are proficient in Sketch add other prototyping tools
- Feel at home working with complexity
- Have natural curiosity
- Can demonstrate professional-level proficiency in written English
- Are interested in research and prototyping specialisms
- Are familiar with using design systems
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Healthcare (including dental & optical)
- Other perks like sports clubs, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks, breakfast and drinks
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where you can learn and progress
- Friday team wrap up with drinks and food!
If you are a UX Designer who is passionate about designing innovative products and impactful solutions please drop me a message on LinkedIn to find out more!