Our Global Client is looking for an experienced iOS developer to join their engineering team in NYC. You will assist in designing, developing, testing, shipping and improving their mobile applications. These applications are used socially and professionally, this is a chance to revamp their member experience and build out a relatively new team within the company in a highly visible position in a collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of back-end software development.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Expertise in at least one general back-end language.
- Professional experience with three or more from the following: consumer APIs, distributed and parallel systems, networking, aggregation services, message queues, performance tuning, database optimization, DevOps, infrastructure, automated testing.
- 7+ years of experience with back-end software development.
- Proficient in either Ruby, Java, or Go.
- Proficient with event based systems and messaging paradigms.
- Some exposure to Docker.
Please state your authorization to work in the US and apply with a copy of your resume.