7 months ago
My client is a global telecommunications technology company and the acknowledged pioneer of mobile voice recording. Their product is a proprietary, patented and award-winning multichannel mobile compliance platform for heavily regulated industries.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven, demonstrable experience in Java development.
- A firm knowledge of the general mobile landscape – architectures, trends, devices, operating systems and emerging technologies.
- A bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline.
- Significant experience with one or more of the following; Amazon Web Services, REST API development, SQL and relational database design – preferably PostgreSQL and Android development
- An infectious passion to create the best possible user experience and an eye for the details that delight or frustrate users.
- Kotlin or other JUM based languages
The role will allow the candidate to:
- Design and develop features and improvements across the portfolio
- Review code to ensure robust security, usability and adequate test coverage
- Ruthlessly attack defects and performance, usability and security issues wherever they occur
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and define, design and ship new features
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency.