Java Developer – c145k CHF – Zurich + Chance to work with one of the Leading Financial Services Organisations in the World
One of the leading Financial Services companies in the world are currently seeking a Java Developer
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business trusted by millions of customers. They take pride in their investment in people, a Java Developer would have a great company on their CV for the future
This is an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
About the Company:
The company are a global corporation who operate in financial services, technology solutions, consulting and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets, with a particular focus in Zurich on Investment Banking.
With over 140,000 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
This organisation have a strong reputation as one of the leading IT Consultancies in the world. They would be a fantastic name to have on your CV.
About the Java Developer Role:
With a focus on Java Solutions, the successful candidate will take a leading role in developing, testing and implementing exciting, bleeding-edge Java solutions that the industry is still catching up to.
The Java Developer will be responsible for leading the development process from start to finish, specifying and conveying custom code and testing completed solutions.
You will deliver high quality, efficient solutions to fulfil customers’ functional, non-functional and regulatory requirements, and will assist in the training of end users and system administrators.
• Build, test and deploy new tools, services and product features
• Improve and create new libraries and frameworks
• Communicate and liaise with key business and IT stakeholders
• Continuously drive and improve the system
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
• 8+years of developing experience
• Test driven development, experience of JUnit and mocking libraries (e.g.Mockito) are a strong asset
• Principles of object-oriented programming, interfaces, abstractions, dependencies etc.
• Core Java& related utilities/libraries, particularly collections, multithreading (java.util.concurrent.* package), JSON, JDBC, Maven
• Spring framework, JDBC templates and JPA
• Messaging and JMS
• Relational database modelling
• Good code review skills, pride in code quality
• Experience in Hazelcast and Elasticsearch
• Previous ActiveMQ hands-on experience
• Good understanding of Unix operating systems, experience in bash scripting
• Experience in the Financial Services area
•English is mandatory, German is preferable
The following skills are very important:
- Communication skills
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Yime management
- Independent and collaborative work
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com