Up to £650.00 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Developer required to join a high performing team who have and continue to provide outstanding services to a variety of well-established clients.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to solve challenging problems, join a high performing team, and to contribute directly to the expansion of delivery efficiency gains for our client.
Your principle activities will include:
- Collaborate with analysts, users and testers to define and document acceptance criteria
- Work with other team members and architects to create high quality technical designs
- Use Test Driven Development to produce high quality results
- Works with users, analysts, SMEs during post-sprint User Acceptance Testing
- Assists central service teams during deployment and release activities
What we require from you:
- Skills with Java, Microservices, REST API's, Spring Boot etc. would be ideal
- Extensive hands-on development experience - exposure to functional programming is a plus
- Understanding of TDD, ATDD/BDD and Continuous Integration
Drawing on your proven experience you will thrive in our fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. Naturally, great communication skills, and inspirational and consultative approach and the drive to deliver above and beyond expectation are essential.