My client, a cutting-edge solution searching insurance broker, are in the market for an established Java Developer to join as part of a small team of talented engineers brought in to take ownership of the codebase for an exciting new project within the insurance world. You will be responsible for the end-to-end build, design, and architecture of their cloud-hosted platform.
- Excellent technical skills, exemplified by a strong technical degree from a leading University.
- Experience building out microservices architecture, preferably using Spring-Boot.
- Knowledge setting up API Gateways.
- Experience working in a cloud-hosted environment, ideally focussed on Azure, but open to knowledge of AWS or GCP or genuine interest therein.
- Use Java skills to contribute towards end-to-end platform development.
- Take ownership for numerous aspects of the technical direction of the architecture and platform of our cloud-based application.
- Implement DevOps methodologies and coding best practice.
** If you are a talented Java Dev with 2+ years' experience and you think this could be a good fit for yourself then please do get in touch, even if you are lacking in some of the above-listed experience! **