A Global Financial Organization is looking for Java Developers to work on end-to-end experiences for a payments platform with over 50 million users.
You will develop new microservices based products, implementing large-scale, event-driven reactive applications for real-time services.
- Work with high performing engineering, design and product teams to drive architecture decisions and build large-scale solutions
- Building new Java-based microservices that manages a rapidly growing data hub
- Implementing services to perform real time data processing at scale
- Experience building scalable distributed systems in a Java environment
- Exposure to microservices-based architectures
- University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
Java Developer - Global Payments Platform - $250k - Manhattan
Technical environment: Java 8, Microservices, Multithreading, Low-Latency, Vertx, NoSQL, Maven, Docker
In return you can expect a competitive total compensation package made up of base salary + bonuses, as well as progressive benefits for parental leave, paid holiday and flexible working.
Don't hesitate to apply to this via the link above or alternatively email me directly at email@example.com