Java Developer – Real-Time Distributed Trading Systems - £70-85k
A global engineering firm who provide high performance, low-latency trading systems are looking to hire a Java Engineer for their London office.
This role would focus on the design, development and implementation of highly scalable, distributed trading systems for a range of well-known financial institutions, utilizing a range of the latest technologies.
Java Developer Responsibilities
- Solve complex problems in the trading space by influencing technical and product architecture in a flexible, collaborative engineering cultured environment
- Utilize the latest Java technology stack to design/develop highly scalable and reliable systems that are capable of handling large amounts of real-time transactions
Java Developer Requirements
- Core Java (or similar JVM language)
- Financial or Fintech interest/experience is beneficial but not necessary
- Useful to have – Microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, Scala, Angular, React, Python
The organization have a strong benefits package including a bonus, as well as a flexible and remote friendly working environment.