A Global Financial Organization with over $32bn in assets under management is looking for Java Developers to work on a greenfield trading platform that will support the entire business.
You will be a Senior Developer utilising cutting edge Java, cloud native microservices and stream technologies to rewrite the system which generates real-time data to be utilized by every trading desk.
- A member of the Trading Sub-Ledger Technology covering every asset class and supporting all transaction types.
- Support and rewrite existing platforms with new features using the latest technologies.
- Design, development and deployment of new and existing components and frameworks.
- Minimum of 4 years' working with Java
- Experience building distrbuted systems for stream processing with either Apache Spark or Kafka
- Exposure to low-latency highly scalable platforms
- Writing of optimized SQL
- University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
Java Developer - World Leading Hedge Fund - $300k
Technical environment: Java 8, Microservices, Multithreading, Low-Latency, Spring, Spark, Kafka
In return you can expect a market leading compensation package made up of base + bonuses