11 months ago
As part of the NADEX Exchange project, you will be working on all aspects of the NADEX Trading platform, and Core Exchange systems ranging from Matching Engines, Clearing House, Exchange administration, Back Office integrations and FIX connectivity.
- To develop software as part of an agile team with short iterations and frequent releases.
- To work within IG’s development/project life-cycle, from analysis to implementation, testing and release.
- To support Core Exchange and related systems
- To contribute to planning and the subsequent development of IG Index applications in line with IG’s IT policies and procedures.
- To remain up-to-date in terms of current and future upgrades as they relate to your own and your team’s area of work.
- To participate in relevant IT and non-IT projects as directed by your line-manager.
- Core Java - Expert
- Concurrent programming in Java - Expert
- Spring – Expert
- JMS – Good
- RESTful Service - Good
- PL/SQL - Good
- Demonstrable experience with client facing web platforms
- Demonstrable experience with real time programming/real time data distribution
- Demonstrable experience developing of high performance / low latency, resilient server applications;
- Knowledge and experience in developing distributed transactional server applications
- Low Latency Messaging (LLM)
- FIX Protocol
- TDD / BDD experience
- Java testing tools (Cucumber / Cargo / Mockito)
- Source Code Management (SVN / Git)
- Unix shell scripting experience
- System administration skills
- Experience of financial markets and exchanges
- Pair Programming
- Scrum methodology
- Continuous Delivery