I’m looking for a Java Developer to join my client an industry-leading IT consultancy in London on a Perm Basis.
- Ideally 5 years of experience in IT with custom Portal and Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience in Backbase Portal should include design, development and customization
- Good to have built with tools using Maven, Git, CI/CD
- Good working experience in Apache Camel, Spring Security, Spring Boot
- Experience with Apache Camel integration with REST/SOAP services
- Experience in writing Webservices/Interfaces for integration with different Applications
- Good experience with different application servers such as Apache, JBOSS, IBM Websphere etc
- Familiar with Microservice Architecture & Open APIs to connect CXP
- Good knowledge/experience with Different databases such as Oracle, MYSql, IBM Db2 etc
- Knowledge/experience in implementing Web2.0 features
- Experience in implementing Portal web Analytics
- Must have had experience in Project execution methodology, Testing, coding guidelines, code reviews
- Experience in Unit Testing, System Integration Testing and Support for UAT
- Experience in deployment of Backbase application to different application servers
- Excellent communication skills with good customer interaction experience.
If you feel you have the above skills or at least a good majority of them get applying or know somebody this would suit share it with them.
I would be delighted to give you the full job spec, and additional detail, if that would help with any deliberation. Please don't hesitate to apply for the role!