7 months ago
My client is a global telecommunications technology company and the acknowledged pioneer of mobile voice recording. Their product is a proprietary, patented and award-winning multichannel mobile compliance platform for heavily regulated industries. They believe passionately in enabling mobility and helping our clients increase productivity, reduce risk and improve transparency.
The ideal candidate will:
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline.
- A flexible nature combined with common sense and a professional and enthusiastic attitude.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time, and deliver on commitments, in an agile team context.
- The ability to work independently, and yet to seek help and to clarify issues with the team when appropriate.
- An infectious passion to create the best possible user experience An eye for the big picture, and an eye for detail.
Significant Experience with one or more of the following:
- React+Redux and/or Angular 1, with Bootstrap, CSS and responsive design
- Node JS and Squeeze
- Webpack, Babel, Jest and other testing frameworks
- OAuth2 and other authentication technologies
- SQL (Postgres or MySQL), NoSQL (DynamoDB or other)
- Client libraries such as D3, Google Maps, Moment, JQuery, bare DOM
- Back-end libraries and tools such as Passport and Swagger, AWS, especially IAM, DynamoDB, S3, SNS, SQS
- Java, on server or on Android