£30000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Working alongside the relevant Product Marketing Manager to deliver strategic campaigns into market, incorporating a range of tactics, focused on specific segments and fulfilling specific goals.
- Project Management throughout campaigns.
- Execution of all channels, such as email, direct mail, advertising, social media, factsheets, brochures, event logistics and the website.
- Coordination of all downstream Marketing Operations, including external agencies, ensuring all deliverables are met in a timely and accurate way.
- Responsible for ensuring all necessary tracking codes and tools for data analytics are in place and accurate, and that all dashboards reflect campaign activity.
- Monitor budget and ensure timely payment of all invoices in accordance to all procurement guidelines.
- Accountable for ensuring the accuracy of all materials in market, including copy writing and proof reading, with technical knowledge of the products.
- Interact with senior stakeholders, the business. Working with sales to ensure appropriate sign offs and that all materials meet with their expectations.
- Represent the organisation at client events as part of an extended Events team.
Key Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified with a minimum of one-year work experience or experienced across multiple internships.
- This person must be actively looking to build a career in Marketing.
- An understanding of marketing processes, probably though an in-house role.
- Strong understanding of the marketing mix and channels.
- Strong written skillsand excellent attention to detail forms a large part of the role.
- MS Office literate (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint, SiteCore and Eventbrite (or other similar systems) an advantage.