A highly reputable prop trading firm are scaling out their engineering team with the hire of multiple KDB+/Q Developers across Data Management, Research and Analytics for their London office.
The business is extremely financially well positioned and are keen to continue their growth with these strategic hires. This is an opportunity for a Developer to work with some of the best in the industry on some truly unique challenges – using the latest tech.
KDB+/Q Developer Responsibilities
- Work in a small, high performing engineering team designing and developing greenfield trading and analytics solutions
- Take ownership of new feature development and enhancements of quantitative research systems to build brand new enterprise solutions
- Being someone who is passionate about using the latest tech to solve real-world problems and have the autonomy to do so
KDB+/Q Developer Requirements
- Strong knowledge of KDB+/Q development
- Strong educational background
- Ideally a development background with Python, C/C++ or Java
- Solid communication and able to work autonomously and on brand new projects
- Any experience on low-latency trading systems is highly beneficial
Compensation is very flexible for the right candidate.
This is a highly influential role within a top tier business, giving the KDB+/Q Developer a chance to deliver greenfield solutions quickly and the way they want to.
They have an amazing bonus culture, collaborative environment and are flexible where needed.
If this sounds like you – please do not hesitate to apply!