L1 Support Analyst – c130k CHF – Zurich + Chance to work with one of the Leading Financial Services Organisations in the World
One of the leading Financial Services companies in the world are currently seeking L1 Support Analysts
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business trusted by millions of customers. They take pride in their investment in people, and L1 Support Analysts would have a great company on their CV for the future
This is an excellent opportunity for an L1 Support Analyst to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
About the Company:
The company are a global corporation who operate in financial services, technology solutions, consulting and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets, with a particular focus in Zurich on Investment Banking.
With over 140,000 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
This organisation have a strong reputation as one of the leading IT Consultancies in the world. They would be a fantastic name to have on your CV.
About the L1 Support Analyst Role:
The role on offer provides the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to experience a Front Office support environment.
The candidate will have visibility on a significant number of trading platforms and will have day-to-day interaction with the various trading desks.
Day-to-day Production Support on a wide variety of incidents and requests to our business clients and technical stakeholders will be required.
The solutions the candidate will come up will directly benefit our internal users and external clients working on critical trading systems.
We have high expectations from our Production Support team, and rely on them to act as owners of the Production environment.
Key deliverables within this role include:
- Managing communication with internal clients within the Business and other IT teams (e.g. Application Development, Technology Infrastructure Services)
- Own and manage incidents through to resolution including investigating complex problems involving multiple systems and involving other IT teams as required
- Act as a leader during major incidents – helping to engage other teams as required and driving resolution of incidents having major impact to our business
- Act as a key stakeholder within development projects to ensure quality within software delivery and onboarding of knowledge from Application Development teams
- Performing out-of-hours work as required within a compensated and pre-allocated shift to provide support for application deployments and support of critical batch jobs / overseas businesses
- Java Development where it will be expected to for the successful candidate to be able to look at code and make suggestion / develop changes that aid in the improve the application design to eliminate the work entirely
Acting as part of a team, you are expected to act as a contributor to positive change – driving process improvements and work-reduction to continue to work towards building a world-leading, cost-effective Production Support organization.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
Must Speak and Write Fluent English
· EU Passport holder eligible to work in Zurich.
· Several years’ in a support or development role
· Knowledge of Java / TAFJ / Kafka / MongoDB / Informatica preferred
· Experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
· Several years’ experience working on Unix and Windows applications
· Private, Wealth banking knowledge preferred but not necessary
· Knowledge of Temenos Payments Hub (TPH) is highly desirable
· Good communication skills and able to interact with IT and Business clients with ease and confidence
· Good knowledge of agile / Scrum/ Kanban methodologies
Experience resolving the tickets raised as per the defined standards of time| cost and quality for increased customer satisfaction
Experience documenting all the defined processes and the methods of resolving the ticket, troubleshooting etc
Experience performing knowledge transition during project enhancements
Experience troubleshooting and resolving tickets raised by the clients
Experience undertaking training programs for new joinees
Experience updating self on latest technologies and related areas
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com