L2 Support Analyst – c130k CHF – Zurich + Chance to work with one of the Leading Financial Services Organisations in the World
One of the leading Financial Services companies in the world are currently seeking L2 Support Analyst
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business trusted by millions of customers. They take pride in their investment in people, and an L2 Support Analyst would have a great company on their CV for the future
This is an excellent opportunity for an L2 Support Analyst to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
About the Company:
The company are a global corporation who operate in financial services, technology solutions, consulting and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets, with a particular focus in Zurich on Investment Banking.
With over 140,000 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
This organisation have a strong reputation as one of the leading IT Consultancies in the world. They would be a fantastic name to have on your CV.
About the L2 Support Analyst Role:
With a focus on Java/ TAFJ /Kafka /MongoDB /Informatica, the successful candidate will take a leading role in supporting bleeding-edge solutions that the industry is still catching up to.
• To provide 2nd level of application support and work with L1/L2/L3 Support analysts from other system platforms and/or IT operations to support Booking Platform applications
• Manage production incidents, ensure appropriate ownership and where necessary, solution and rollout interim/long term fixes or workaround to temporary mitigate or prevent a re-occurrences of the issue.
• Ensure coordination of department across line teams to manage production incidents, regardless it is major or minor in nature.
• Provide issue/incident related guidance, assistance and coordination amongst inter and intra department teams and follow up on kind ensures resolution.
• Lead analysis of identified issues or problems which may require changes to procedures, standards or systems. Ensure issues or problems are responded to, resolved, redirected or escalated to next support levels.
• Provide day-to-day support to clients to ensure customer expectations are met and if not, exceeded.
• Provide point of escalation for minor / major incidents raised post after business hours
• Accountable for the quality, correctness, robustness and performance of the delivered solutions to production.
• Provide on-call/on-site support on a rota basis and afterhours/weekend support as needed, covering application support and application change deployment
• Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and supporting new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team.
• Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
• Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code, and infrastructure be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
Must Speak and Write Fluent English
• EU Passport holder eligible to work in Zurich.
• Several years of experience in a support
• Knowledge of Java / TAFJ / Kafka / MongoDB / Informatica
• Several years’ of experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
• Several years' experience working on Unix and Windows applications
• Private, Wealth banking knowledge preferred but not necessary
• Knowledge of T24, Temenos Payments Hub (TPH) is preferred
• Good communication skills and able to interact with IT and Business clients with ease and confidence
• Good knowledge of agile/Scrum/ Kanban methodologies
• Should have experience in problem management & incident management process.
• Fair Knowledge in scripting (any one language Unix/shell/Python)
What You Will Be Doing:
• Solving complicated or never-before-seen issues with your technical and product expertise.
• Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expanding to new technologies and domains.
• Sharpening your technical skills by deep diving into source code, databases, logs, and traces to get to the root cause of any issue.
• Monitoring application close of business ( end of day ) for weekly , monthly, quarterly and year end jobs
• Perform application health checks and monitoring
• Raising tickets from batch monitoring teams in case of issues faced
• Analysing and documenting root cause of issues
• Perform ad-hoc transaction report and data requests
• Understand locking and MQ queues
• Environment and Integration management
• Payment messages and status related tickets
• Able to assist with taxation related and transaction related issues
• Preventive maintenance checks
• Working closely with Level 3 team during outages
• Minor application configuration changes
• Release testing to UAT and production
• Support changes released by CTB & Level 3 teams
What you will NOT be doing:
• You will not be developing in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases, and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org